It's been two weeks since the start, and the only thing I got ready are these five guys, and half of a movement tray. The Gunnery Team got also finished, didn't take a pic though.
This time the "Every Day" aspect didn't go so well. These finished guys are actually made in 9 days instead of 14. So this Challenge might also be going for 3 weeks like the last one.
|Hobgoblin hats, movement tray texture, and top right there are few self made daggers ready to be cast as weapons for Backstabbers.|
The movement tray has some work put in it too.
I first made a cool texture using cork sheet, molded it, and then cast it with liquid plastic. Then I took a polystyrene sheet and adhered a sheet of rubbery-magnetic sheet on that. Then I cut the cork texture cast to fit the sheets, and painted it like I paint my bases.
About the Hobgoblins: Those are made by combining new Stormvermins and older Goblin parts. I'm also going to equip each one with a hat. Those painted heads came just from a sprue, but I have made some additional ones, as seen above.
I guess this project is all about the hats...