maanantai 5. syyskuuta 2016

Mordheim Report #7

The big divider block is almost finished. I might do some more heavy weathering and some metallics over the rust.
Others are WIP.
Here we go! Our miniature club is starting again after a hiatus, and so am I. Old Stuff is getting some color, and new stuff is being made.

I'm easily excited. After seeing a bunch of big ice cream sticks, I went and bought some for myself, and then these emerged.
On top of all those I got my first Mordheim warband member painted. It's been so long since I've used white basecoat spray that I kinda messed it up. Sometimes the first few seconds of spray, it leaves this awful rubbley surface, like it has melted the plastic. Fortunately with a bit of work you can scrub it off, but unfortunately I was too quick to get painting, and this poor fellow has some really bad skin problems. (Hence the dramatic lighting, to mask it off).


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti